The live event will take place Aug. 20-22, 2022, in San Jose, California, at the the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. The Nailpro Nail Show is the nail show serving nail and salon professionals with cutting-edge techniques, product knowledge, business services and advice for growing a sustainable nail business.
5 Reasons To Attend the Nailpro Nail Show
- Fear of missing out (FOMO). Either attend the event, or hear about it from your colleagues. Which would you prefer? Plus, you get the benefit of the co-location with access to the Face & Body Skin Care Show.
- Joining hands—literally—and networking. Take the necessary safety precautions to enjoy a live, in-person nail event. Grab your nail tech besties to shop, check out exhibitors and more.
- Education. With Workshops* on Saturday, Aug. 20, and Advanced Education on Monday, Aug. 22, you have your pick of classes with speakers like Julie Kandalec, Tony Ly and the FingerNailFixer.
- The first-ever, premier Master Challenge. Challenge yourself and put your skills to the test by participating in any of the following competitions: Hand-Painted Nail Art, Gel Polish, Sculptured French Acrylics and Gel Design. Celebrity nail artist Temeka Jackson will be our MC!
- An unforgettable three-day weekend. As a Master Challenge competitor, aside from the opportunity of winning a trophy, products and being featured in the magazine and website, you will get competition experience, which can lead to global competitions or getting recognized/exposure. As an attendee, witness the thrill of a live competition and be surrounded by like-minded professionals.
Register for the Nailpro Nail Show now!
If you want to upgrade your show experience, register for the Master Challenge first!** The deadline to register for the Master Challenge is Aug. 15, 2022, and there will be no on-site registrations.
*Workshops require an additional fee.
**The Master Challenge registration includes a two-day expo hall pass.