The Advanced Education schedule for the Nailpro Nail Show has been released.
The class list is as follows:
Holly L. Schippers, Owner and Creator of FingerNailFixer
Class Title: Successful Forecasting for Savvy Professionals
Session: 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Forecast product needs based on previous service history.
- Create a system for tracking product usage.
- Explore small business sources for order fulfillment.
- Make smart shipping choices to save money.
- Establish a plan to order that saves time and money.
Holly L. Schippers is an award-winning nail professional, globally known as FingerNailFixer. Making nails make sense from smile lines to structure and polish to pigment, she provides YouTube tutorials and virtual or live classes. Catch the vlog, blog or other social media; she loves reminding you that your time has value!
Tanya Momi, Salon Owner and Nail Tech
Class Title: Pro Points for Pedicures
Session: 1–2 p.m.
- Remove dead skin on feet.
- Learn to not overcut cuticles or push them too far back on feet.
- Choose the proper tools for pedicures.
With over 30 years of experience as a full-service salon owner and manicurist at Spoil Me Salon in Mountain View, California, Tanya Momi was nominated to speak at the White House for leadership in April 2016. She strives to create a legacy as an artist who wants to help others like her be discovered. A leading force in her business, she believes if she can do this, anyone can.
Sarah Thompson, The GelBottle Inc. U.S. and Canada Head Educator
Class Title: Healthy Nails: The Trend That Never Ends
Session: 2:30–3:30 p.m.
- Learn why prep is so important.
- Ensure you are giving long-lasting, chip-free manicures.
- Understand the importance of education.
With 20-plus years of experience starting in her home-based studio, Sarah Thompson is now the head educator for The GelBottle Inc. U.S. and Canada. She trains nail technicians in both countries all while running her home-based studio.
Francesca Ciaponi, Salon Owner and Nail Educator
Class Title: Baby Boomer Glass Effect
Session: 4–5 p.m.
- Learn how to shape almond nails.
- Create shading within the nail structure.
- File the dorsals without compromising the structure.
Since 2014, Francesca Ciaponi has been a nail technician and nail educator. An Italian native, she works in her nail center and loves to teach students.