The Nailpro Nail Show runs from Aug. 20-22, 2022, with four different live competitions on Aug. 21-22, 2022.
Related: Get Excited: The Master Challenge Has Some Amazing Sponsors for the Competition Products
Nail professionals can register for any four of these competitions:
- Hand-Painted Nail Art - Competitors will have 30 minutes to complete an original hand-painted nail art design on a set of five tips.
- Gel Polish - Competitors will have 30 minutes to complete gel polish nails on a live model. (Model will be provided by Nailpro.)
- Sculptured French Acrylics - Competitors will have 45 minutes to complete sculptured French acrylic nails on one hand of a live model. (Model will be provided by Nailpro.)
- Gel Design - Competitors will have 30 minutes to complete an original design using gel on tips.
In addition to our sponsors, The GelBottle Inc., Après Nail, Designed by Tony Ly, Gehwol Foot Care and CosmoGlo, three different brands have generously donated their products for the Master Challenge competition kits.
A look at the Master Challenge suppliers:
- Design Nail is a leader in professional manicure and pedicure supplies for the professional health and beauty market.
- Staleks Pro designs and creates tools for manicure and pedicure specialists, cosmetologists, experts in eyebrow modelling and lash extension, long-term professional use.
- There will be a third supplier, but the name of the company will not be announced until the event.
Do not miss out on all the fun! Register for the Master Challenge competitions online today! Registration ends Aug. 15, 2022, and there will be no on-site registrations. Registration for the Master Challenge includes a two-day expo hall pass to the Nailpro Show.
If you are not quite ready to compete, you can witness the exciting action and experience the Nailpro Nail Show.