Showcase fall colors with color-blocking and gold embellishments! MARS Salon’s Yuki Sato shows us how to create this design that features fall nail design trends.
1. Apply clear gel.
2. Apply dark brown color gel on half of thumb and ring finger ,and then 1/3 of middle finger. Apply red color gel on index and small finger.
3. Apply light brown color gel on half of thumb and ring finger, and then 1/3 of middle finger.
4. Draw a dark brown color line vertically on ring finger and small finger.
5. Apply red color gel, leave the circle at point area. then draw a dark brown color line at circle.
6. Put on the 3 studs on thumb finger and ring finger of light color area.
7. Put on the 3 studs on index finger and pinky finger of dark brown color area.
8. Put on the 1 stud on middle finger of dark brown color gel area.
9. Apply the top gel.