Whether your summer is full of tide pools or kiddie pools, try this tropical design from MARS the Salon:
1. Apply base gel, and put them in the light to cure the gel.
2. Apply 1 coat of sheer white gel color, and put them into the light.
3. Apply 2nd coat go white color on thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. Before put into the light, apply light green, light purple, light blue, orange, and neon pink color gels randomly by using flat brush and thin art brush on those 3 nails. And then, put them into the light to cure the gel.
4. Apply 2nd coat of white color gel on index finger, and put it into the light. Draw lines around the index nail with neon pink gel, and put it into the light.
5. Draw the face and beak of the tropical bird with pale pink color gel, then put in to the light. Draw the shade of the eye and beak with light orange and neon pink. Then put them into the light.
6. Draw outer lines of the bird with black gel, then filled inside. Draw an eye of the bird with light blue gel, and put them into the light. Draw a dot inside of the eye with black, and put into the light.
7. Apply little clear gel on the bottom of thumb, index, middle, and pinky nails, and attach blue stones, and then put them into the light to cure.
8. Apply top coat gel.
[Images: MARS the Salon]