Courtesy of @exclusivelynailsbyjessica on Instagram
Jessica Safranski, Light Elegance brand ambassador, has created a mosaic look!
She created the nails using Light Elegance products, specifically with The WhoDunit? collection.
Get the Look
- Start with two coats of a blue-green nail color.
- Apply a generous coat of lavender/teal glitter gel polish, being sure to spread out the glitter in as even a layer as possible, and cure.
- Encapsulate the glitter using a clear builder base gel.
- Lightly file and buff the nail to make sure the surface is smooth and there are no glitter pieces sticking up, then cleanse.
- Using white gel paint and a stripy brush, draw a random mosaic design, using the natural layout of the glitter pieces as a guide, and cure.
- Apply a shiny top coat, then cure and cleanse.