Courtesy of @hopejungnails
Hope Jung, veteran nail technician and a Light Elegance brand ambassador, has created an argyle nail set.
She created the look using Light Elegance products.
- Start with a gray color as your base.
- On one side of the nail, create a triangle in a teal color with your stripy brush. Make sure the peak is just shy of the center of the nail.
- Repeat the triangle pattern on the opposite side using a dark purple color.
- With the stripy brush, take a dark pink color and create a crisscross pattern starting at the cuticle and ending in the opposite triangle edge.
- Repeat the crisscross pattern, but start at the free edge, and complete the argyle pattern at the opposite end.
- Finish with a top coat.