Super Bowl LVIII was a star-studded affair with names like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Usher and more in attendance.
Gwen Stefani also attended to perform her new song "Purple Irises" with Blake Shelton at the TikTok Tailgate. Manicurist Eri Ishizu (@eriishizu) created Stefani's gothic nail look for the event using products from Aprés Nail.
You can follow the step-by-step tutorial to create this look for your clients.
- Use Chaun Legend x Aprés Nail Gel-X Tips in Sculpted Square Extra Extra Long.
- Create a French line with French Manicure Gel in French White.
- Paint old English letters using a Short Liner Brush and French Manicure Gel in French Black.
- Add some Swarovski Crystals on the nail tip.
- Apply Non-Wipe Glossy Top Gelcoat to finish.