Ashley Biasella, nail artist and Light Elegance educator, shares her moon nail art tutorial.
Biasella's design was inspired Light Elegance's nail color collection, The WhoDunIt?
1. Apply one coat of dark purple polish, then cure.
2. Apply that same purple color, a pink or fuchsia color and a taupe color in random swirls. Don't cure just yet!
3. Blow through a straw or pipette to move the colors until you reach your desired effect. Cure.
4. Apply a lavender or teal color, then cure.
5. Apply a flat matte UV/LED top coat. Cure, cleanse and buff.
6. Apply small dots using a white gel paint and a swirly brush to create stars and a half moon.
7. Shade the moon using black gel paint.
8. Top with a super shiny or flat matte UV/LED top coat, then cure and cleanse.