Los Angeles based celebrity manicurist Michelle Saunders shows you how to give your french tips a colorful tribal twist! Create this geometric French manicure using essie nail polish colors, russian roulette, lapis of luxury and go overboard.
first base base coat
Lapis of Luxury
good to go top coat
1. Prep nails with a layer of first base base coat, followed by two coats of lapis of luxury down the middle of each nail.
2. Swipe russian roulette from side to side creating a triangle at the cuticle.
3. Paint a french tip with go overboard and finish the look with a layer of good to go top coat.
- Make sure to let russian roulette dry completely before moving onto the tip.
- Use a small brush dipped in polish remover to tidy up.
[Images courtesy of essie]