“The Theory girl was bright, fresh, young, and clean this season,” said lead manicurist Deborah Lippmann of Theory’s S/S 2015 collection at New York Fashion Week. “The makeup, hair, and nails emulated this mantra with minimal structure and weight – each look was effortless and perfect for spring. I used Like Dreamers Do, a sheer pale bisque, new from my Spring 2015 collection, on both the nails and toes for a natural, yet polished, finish.”
Get the Look:
1. To prep the nail plate, she exfoliated the cuticle with Cuticle Remover and cleansed the nails with 2-Second Nail Primer.
2. For the base, Deborah applied a coat of Gel Lab Base Coat and allowed 2 minutes of drying time prior to lacquer application.
3. Deborah then applied one coat of the new nail lacquer shade, Like Dreamers Do, a pale bisque.
4. After 2 minutes of dry time, Gel Lab Top Coat was applied to give the look a high-gloss finish.
5. For added hydration, The Cure and Rich Girl SPF 25 Hand Cream were applied to the cuticles and hands, respectively.
[Image courtesy of Deborah Lippmann]