Based in Ukraine, Anastasiia Morozova is an international educator for LeChat whose work regularly takes her around the world, from the United States to Europe to the United Arab Emirates to Australia. The sought-after educator shares her technical expertise at international trade shows and distributor classes, in numerous industry trade publications and on social media. Also an accomplished competitor, Morozova has won many international nail competitions, and has taken home four NAILPRO Competitions first-place trophies. Here, see where Morozova derives her inspiration.
1. Vogue Runway App “I use the app to search for interesting ideas for nail art. I especially love to check Chanel and Loewe to see what colors, prints and textures will be in style this season. It also helps me know which gel and acrylic colors I need to replenish for the current month.”
2. Pinterest “I love searching ‘graphic design’ on Pinterest. It’s a storehouse of ideas for manicures, including minimal- ism, negative space, graphics, geometry, black-and-white designs and stamping.”
3. Travel Photos “I travel a lot and try to capture beautiful places and sights from different countries in pictures. As soon as I arrive home, I use the images to come up with new nail designs.”
4. Vanessa Davis “I’m inspired by the makeup artist Vanessa Davis. She posts very beautiful work on Instagram that not only inspires me for designs, but also for creating fantasy looks for nail competitions.”
5. Nature “I always pay attention to the details: the colors of the sky, flowers, birds, animals, water, sunset and dawn. The most colorful shades are found in nature, and it always inspires me to create my own unique art.”
–by Lotus Abrams
[Images: Courtesy of Anastasiia Morozova; Pinterest and Instagram]