Daily Inspo: Editorial Nail Artist Kait Mosh
Born and raised in Alaska, celebrity and editorial nail artist Kait Mosh splits her time between her home base in Nashville, Tennessee; Los Angeles; and New York. After honing her manicuring chops with mentor Michelle Saunders, Mosh quickly developed her own following of devoted clients. Her in-demand artistry has graced the nail tips of countless celebrities, including Andra Day, Taylor Swift, Kate Bosworth and Lena Dunham; she boasts nail credits on major ad campaigns for heavy-hitters like Coke, Target and Cover Girl; and her work has appeared in prestigious publications, such as Vogue Italia, Marie Claire and Glamour. Here, see what inspires the talented pro every day.
1. @hypebaebeauty “This Instagram feed is full of bold colors, graphic makeup looks and stunning products that inspire me to create.”
2. Shabazz Larkin “My artist friend Shabazz Larkin’s (@shabazzlarkin) use of color and message lately are all the things I love.”
3. Leopard Everything “Specifically, Loeffler Randall’s Leopard Penny shoes.”
4. Lennon Stella “Her whole vibe is unavoidably inspiring to everyone at this point.”
5. The Outlier Pearl Hair Accessories “The whole @theoutlier_ Instagram feed is modern renaissance inspo all day.”
–by Lotus Abrams
[Images: Courtesy of Shabazz Larkin; Instagram; Getty Images]
This story first appeared in the June issue of Nailpro magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.