"Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" star Kathryn Newton showed off a pink manicure that pops for a photoshoot with Only Natural Diamonds.
"The approach for Kathryn's looks was 90s supermodel. We wanted a look that was reminiscent of the glam from that era," Sanchez McCullough told Nailpro. "All of the wardrobe was bright and colorful, so we wanted to do the same for her nails."
Because Newton has beautiful natural nails, Sanchez McCullough worked directly with them for the manicure.
You can learn how Sanchez McCullough put together Newton's final nail look with a tutorial below.
- Sanchez McCullough gave Newton a manicure using CND Cuticle Away for cuticle care and finished using NailzbyVee Cuticle Conditioner, a cuticle oil blend she created.
- Apply CND Vinylux in Holographic for a perfect pop of bright pink.
- Top with CND Vinylux Gel-Like Effect Top Coat. Let set for a few minutes.
- Spray nails with CND Solar Speed Spray for a five minute dry time.
- Keep skin hydrated with CND Spa Hydrating Lotion and more NailzbyVee Cuticle Conditioner.
You can see Sanchez McCullough in action in this behind-the-scenes reel she shared to her Instagram page.