Courtesy of @nailzbyvee
Jennifer Coolidge was a winner at the SAG Awards, taking home the award for Best Female Actor in a Drama Series for "The White Lotus."
Her nails, styled by celebrity nail artist Vanessa Sanchez McCullough (@nailzbyvee), were also winners. Sanchez McCullough created stained glass press-on nails for Coolidge using products from Sally Hansen.
If you want to recreate this nail look for your clients, look no further! Follow the tutorial below.
- Using a single brush stroke, apply a swatch of Time for Blue, Jealous Boyfriend, It's Better Being Bad, Game of Chromes and Metro Midnight all in a random pattern.
- Top with one coat of Unicorn Top Coat. Allow time to set.
- When fully dry, apply your favorite chrome powder.
- With a detail brush, use Silver Stallion to outline the different color patterns and rim the entire nail.
- Top with Shiny Brilliant Top Coat.