Dress up nails in something festive – and prep clients for all their holiday parties! Try out this step-by-step tutorial from MARS the Salon.
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply a pale beige nail color.
3. Draw a thick brown line on the bottom of thumb, and gray lines on the tip of index and ring finger, as well as the bottom of pinky finger.
4. Draw a thin line with a dark green color above the brown line.
5. Draw a flower with a gray color above the green line.
6. Draw “X” shapes around the flower. Draw a thin navy line above the flower. Draw some dots on the green and navy lines.
7. Draw a thin dark green line on index and ring finger. Afterwards, draw the body of the reindeer with a brown color.
8. Draw the legs of the reindeer. Draw the horn of the reindeer.
9. Draw some dots and an “X” around the reindeer. Draw a thin dark green line above the reindeer. Draw some dots on the green line.
10. Draw a thick line with a navy color on the center of the middle finger.
11. Draw some dots with a light pink color, and create flower shapes. Draw a zigzag line with a red nail polish color, and draw some dots around the zigzag line.
12. Draw a thick line and a thin line with a navy color on the tip of the pinky finger.
13. Draw a zigzag line with red nail polish between the gray and navy nail polish, and draw some dots around the zigzag line.
14. Apply a top coat. Done!
See more tutorials for winter:
[Images: Alex Sclavos/MARS the Salon]