At Monse, the pieces were carefully constructed to create the idea of “falling,” pairing well with bold, graphic prints. For the nails, Essie’s global lead educator Rita Remark took the brand’s collection as inspiration.
For the nail look, models’ nails were simple with a half-striped nail on the ring finger to go with the vibrant colors in the collection without adding too much. The finishing touch was the pinky nail, coated in chrome to leave a “lasting impression,” according to Remark in a press release.
Products used for Monse nails:
- Grow Stronger
- No Place Like Chrome
Get the look:
- Begin by painting the nails with Grow Stronger base coat for clean, healthy nails.
- Next, apply Licorice to all of the nails except for the pinky finger.
- Use a striping brush to paint half of the ring finger with No Place Like Chrome and half with Licorice for panel nail look.
- Apply No Place Like Chrome to the entire pinky finger.
- Finish with Gel.Setter for high shine.
Is this a look you’d try for yourself? Let us know in the comments below, and then read more NYFW coverage.
[Images: Courtesy of Essie]