Offer a nude and glitter design to your client who loves to sparkle. Follow these step by Yuki Sato of MARS the Salon in West Hollywood, Calif. for the how-to.
- Apply gel polish base coat. Cure.
- Apply pink gel polish on all the nails. Cure.
- Apply a gold glitter fade on the thumb and ring nails starting from the cuticle area. Cure.
- Apply random gold chunky glitter pieces to add to the glitter fade. Cure.
- Paint a triangle in gold glitter color on middle fingernail. Cure.
- Adhere crystals inside the painted triangle to create an embellished Christmas tree.
- Apply sparkle pink glitter gel to the rest of the nails. Cure.
- Apply top coat and cure.
[Image: Courtesy of MARS the Salon]