Floral designs needn’t be relegated solely to spring and summer! LeChat puts a little spring in our fall step with these floral tips.
1. Apply LeChat Perfect Match Dip Powder in Maroonscape from the center of the nail down to the free edge. Then, apply Queen of Drums from the base to just past the center of the nail, blending it toward the free edge.
2. Paint a daisy design with Perfect Match Gel Polish in Flawless White; cure.
3. Apply Perfect Match Perception Translucent Gel Polish in yellow Happy Dance, red Hey Ruby and orange Such a Cutie over the white flower to create an ombré effect. Cure for 30 seconds.
4. Apply Mirano Gel Top Sealer and cure the nail for 1 minute. Affix a crystal to the nail at the center of the flower.
Falling for Florals
1. Apply one coat of Perfect Match Dip Powder in Clear.
2. Apply one coat of Perfect Match Dip Powder in Flawless White.
3. Create an ombré effect using LeChat Perfect Match Dip Powder in Lemon Drop and Maroonscape. Top with Halo Effx Gold Flakes. Apply Perfect Match Color Base Coat, and then cure for 30 seconds.
4. Paint a floral design with Perfect Match Gel Polish in Flawless White and Black Velvet. Apply Mirano Gel Top Sealer, and cure for 1 minute.
–by Lotus Abrams
[Images: Courtesy of LeChat]