Courtesy of @taryns.nails
Taryn VanAlfen, nail tech and Light Elegance educator, has created an abstract glitter design perfect for the springtime!
Light Elegance launched its spring collection: The Artist, and VanAlfen used this collection to create the design.
Create the Look
- Start by covering the nail with a light pink glitter.
- Take a soft emerald green-blue glitter and a mix of pastel glitters (pinks, purples, yellows), and make a kind-of a messy diagonal stripe through the middle of the nail.
- After curing, buff the nail with a file so it is as smooth as you can get without filing the glitter off.
- Now that the nail is smooth, you can easily paint some crisp shapes in the middle. Apply dusty rose, olive and vanilla/yellow colors.
- Apply top coat, and then using a thin brush, paint on three thin, tiny black stripes for an extra pop!