We are officially gearing up for autumn!
With cozy knit sweaters and UGGS back in the closet rotation, don't forget to pair your wardrobe with one of the best accessories, fall nails!
Latte Brown with Sparkles
Create a manicure to pair perfectly with your pumpkin spice latte.
- For this look, begin by completing cuticle care and filing the nails into a square shape.
- Next, take dark brown polish and evenly coat the nails with two coats of polish, leaving the ring finger bare. For the ring finger, do the same steps with a lighter brown shade of polish, allowing dry time between each coat of polish.
- Once these coats of polish are dry, take the dark brown polish on a thin brush, and get ready to draw some sparkling stars! To do this nail art, draw two curved Ls on one side of the nail, and make a parallel shape upside down to connect the two. Do the same in steps in a smaller version on the other half of the nail.
- Once finished, fill in the gaps of the stars with the same polish.
- Lastly, finish off the look with top coat and some cuticle oil for maximum shine!
Burgundy with Gold Foil
The burgundy on your t-shirts and sweaters will compliment this shiny manicure.
- To achieve this stunning mani, begin with cuticle care on the nail bed and file the nails into a squared shape.
- Next, apply two coats of a dark berry or burgundy gel polish and cure under a UV lamp, making sure to cure in between each coat.
- Next, apply gold leaf nail flakes gently onto the outer corner lining of the nail beds. You can have some artistic freedom in this area and apply as much or as little as your client wants to the middle and ring fingers.
- Once these are to your liking, gently tap them into the nail. Complete this fall look with a glossy gel topcoat, and cure!
- Top off this mani with some cuticle oil for maximum shine and to reduce the likelihood of chipping.
Reflective Silver Manicure
Add some shine to your fall looks with this silvery manicure.
- Start off this look by completing cuticle care and shaping the nails into a square shape with rounded edges.
- Next, apply two coats of silver polish, allowing dry time between each coat.
- Once these coats have dried, on a thin brush, take black polish and line the edges of the nail bed from the base of the cuticle to the tips.
- As always, finish off the look with top coat and some cuticle oil for additional shine.