Offer clients an odor-free acrylic alternative with OPI Powder Perfection. The dip system provides gel-like shine and weeks of wear without the need to cure. Powder Perfection is available in OPI’s most iconic shades and removes easily by soaking.
1. Apply one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to a single prepped nail, making sure to cover the entire surface.
2. Immediately dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into a tray containing Color Powder and tap off any excess. Complete one nail at a time to prevent the base coat from drying too quickly. Once the entire hand is complete, wait for the powder to be dry to the touch. Once dry, repeat Steps 1 and 2 on each nail.
3. Wipe away any remaining loose powder and apply one coat of Base Coat. Before it dries, dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into a tray containing Clear Color Set Powder. Tap off any excess powder and clean off any powder on the sidewalls and cuticle area.
4. Once the nails are dry to the touch, apply one generous coat of Activator, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail.
5. Once the Activator is completely dry, shape the the nail with a 180-grit file. Using a gentle hand, smooth the surface of the nail using a 220/280 buffer. Remove any excess dust and powder and apply a second coat of Activator, making sure to completely cover the surface of the nail.
6. To finish, apply two coats of Powder Perfection Top Coat. Allow the Top Coat to dry completely between applications. (Note: Throw away any powder that is left over in the dip tray.)
What do you think of OPI Powder Perfection?
[Images courtesy of OPI]