Check out this super simple New Year's nail design you can recreate for your clients!
1. Paint a black “V” on the tip of thumb.
2. Apply gold polish on the bottom of the thumb.
3. Paint a white “V” curved line on the tip of index finger.
4. Draw a “V” curved line on the tip of the middle finger, and draw polka dots between the lines.
5. Draw a black “V” curved line on the ring finger, and draw a reverse “V” between the black lines using white polish.
6. Apply a gold glitter polish between the white lines.
7. Draw curved “V” lines on the tip of pinky finger. Draw a “V” line with a gold glitter nail polish on the bottom of the pinky finger.
8. Apply a top coat.
This tutorial was first published on Nailpro in December 2014.
Follow Nailpro on Instagram and subscribe to our free daily newsletter to receive the latest news for nail professionals.