Check out this super simple New Year's nail design you can recreate for your clients!
1. Paint a black “V” on the tip of thumb.
2. Apply gold polish on the bottom of the thumb.
3. Paint a white “V” curved line on the tip of index finger.
4. Draw a “V” curved line on the tip of the middle finger, and draw polka dots between the lines.
5. Draw a black “V” curved line on the ring finger, and draw a reverse “V” between the black lines using white polish.
6. Apply a gold glitter polish between the white lines.
7. Draw curved “V” lines on the tip of pinky finger. Draw a “V” line with a gold glitter nail polish on the bottom of the pinky finger.
8. Apply a top coat.
This tutorial was first published on Nailpro in December 2014.