1. Apply red French tips, gently buff the surface, apply acrylic, and blend.
2. Apply one coat of Gelish Sleek White to prevent red tip showing through color. Cure.
4. Place a small ball of acrylic on the index finger to secure 3-D white and gold embellisment. Use nail glue to dot around the metal disc and under studs so they adhere.
5. Use nail glue and a dotting tool to individually stick 3mm plastic studs to ring finger, working row by row for a neater finish. To fill smaller gaps, I used 2mm studs.
6. Use striping tape in a diagonal position to create a chevron tip; hold for awhile to secure firmly.
7. Go over all nails with Gelish Top It Off to seal. Cure and wipe. Done!
La Beau Nail Studio