Celebrity manicurist and educator Julie Kandalec created the nail looks for the Libertine SS24 Runway show at New York Fashion Week (NYFW).
As the Lead Nail Artist for the show, Kandalec (@julieknailsnyc) chose a monochromatic and minimalist white nail to compliment the vibrant pops of color from the show. The look is perfect for those looking for a simpler, still-elevated nail look. Kandalec used products from CND to bring the look to life.
"The vibrant pops of color in Libertine’s Spring/Summer 2024 called for a strong crisp white nail so we chose CND’s Studio White to complement the amazing, bold looks," Kandalec states. This clean, monochromatic moment is perfect for Spring and brought our vision together perfectly."
Below, you can follow the step-by-step tutorial to recreate this perfect clean, monochromatic beauty moment.
- Begin with nail prep.
- Apply two layers of CND Vinylux in Studio White, a 2-step long wear polish that is fast drying and provides 7+ days of chip resistant, high shine wear — no base coat needed.
- Apply a layer of CND Vinylux Longwear Top Coat.
- Spray with CND SolarSpeed Spray to help speed up drying time, if needed.
- Apply CND SolarOil to condition nails and cuticles.
- Apply CND PRO SKINCARE Hydrating Lotion to hands for a moisturized finish.