Celebrity nail artist and OPI Global Ambassador Zola Ganzorigt added a touch of cosmic elegance to Sabrina Carpenter’s red carpet look at the MTV VMAs.
"We wanted to create a manicure that seamlessly complimented both her jewel-studded performance look and glamorous red carpet ensemble," Ganzorigt shares. "Pulling inspiration from her journey on [the Eras] tour, we opted for a pop of sparkle to capture the essence of her ‘Bejeweled Era.’”
Below, Ganzorigt shares her step-by-step breakdown for creating this shiny look below.
- Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Stay Strong Base Coat.
- Next, apply two coats of OPI GelColor in I Cancer-tainly Shine from the new OPI Big Zodiac Energy Collection.
- Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat, then wipe the nails with alcohol wipes.
- Rub in OPI Chrome Effects in Mixed Metals.
- Lastly, apply one coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat.