America Fererra, who plays Gloria in the "Barbie" movie, walked the carpet of the film's Los Angeles premiere with a minimalist pink Barbiecore manicure.
“Since America chose a blush mauve outfit and accessories, she wanted a brighter shade of pink to match the color of her handbag," Truong explains. "‘Hi Barbie!’ was the perfect shade and added that fun vibrant pop of pink against her blush colored outfit.”
If your clients are in their Barbiecore era, this may be just the look to recreate for them! Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to learn how to bring this look to life.
- Start by prepping the nails using a cuticle stick to push back cuticles and get rid of any dead skin on the nails.
- Next, use nail cleansing solution and nail wipes to cleanse nails and prepare for polish.
- Apply base coat.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in “Hi Barbie!”
- Seal the look with top coat.
- Lastly, use cuticle oil to hydrate the skin around the cuticle area.