Gal Gadot sported a classic 90s chocolate milk mani to the premiere of "Barbie," proving that pink nails aren't the only way to go this summer.
“I love a beautiful contrast," Chue shares. "The dark sheen brown against a light brown leather gives a fashionable pop to the look!”
If you want to create this look for your clients, look no further! You can follow Chue's step-by-step tutorial below, sending your clients back to the days of school lunches and boxed milk cartons.
- Being with nail prep.
- Apply one thin layer of base coat and cure in an LED nail lamp.
- Apply two layers of a dark brown polish with purple undertones. Chue used Fedora from CND. Cure when finished.
- Apply one layer of brown polish for a sheen finish. Chue used Cuppa Joe from CND. Cure.
- Apply one layer of no-wipe top coat to seal the color. Cure.
- Finish by applying cuticle oil to condition the nail and cuticles.