Sweater weather is here!
Celebrate the turn to cold weather with two fall-inspired nail art tutorials from nail artist Taryn VanAlfen (@taryns.nails) using products from Light Elegance. Follow the step-by-step tutorials below to recreate the looks.
Blue Plaid Nail Art
- Paint a white base on the nail.
- Dilute blue buttercream with clear gel, and paint two thick vertical lines.
- Apply two horizontal lines to create a plaid effect. Cure.
- Dilute mauve buttercream with clear gel, and paint a thin line in the middle of each blue line. Cure.
- Paint a plus sign in the center of the nail using blue polish.
- Finish with a matte or super shiny top coat.
Sparkly Ombre Autumn Leaves
- Blend red, raspberry and plum buttercreams to create an ombre effect. Cure.
- Apply gold glitter polish diagonally on the nail.
- Add or paint on leaves on using glitter.
- Finish with super shiny top coat.