Celebrity nail artist Betina Goldstein created a chrome nail look using CND products for Gemma Chan at this year's Met Gala.
“Gemma’s MET Gala dress this year was extremely dramatic, so we wanted nails that complemented her look. We went with a black base with a silver chrome for a high-impact finish—adorned with a simplistic yet glamorous hand chain to top off the look,” said Goldstein.
Get the Look:Courtesy of CND x Betina Goldstein
- Apply CND Shellac Original Base Coat, and cure using CND LED Lamp.
- For the base color, apply two coats of CND Shellac in Black Pool, and cure after each layer.
- Apply one coat of CND Shellac No Wipe+ Top Coat and before quickly applying CND Over the Top Effects in Pearl Obsession to create a chromed look.
- Then apply another coat of CND Shellac No Wipe+ Top Coat before curing.
- To finish off the nails, use CND PLEXIGEL Builder to attach the silver loops. (Gemma Chan's loops attached the stunning chain to her hands and wrist.)