Courtesy of @hopejungnails
Hope Jung was feeling the Christmas spirit when she created the stocking string lights nail art design.
To create the look, she used Light Elegance products.
Here's how to achieve the design:
- Apply a thin layer of Bunny Slopes ButterCream to your prepped nail.
- With Pucks & Penalties ButterCream, create a wide W pattern from side to side with a Stripy Brush.
- Create little stockings using your Swirly Brush with Snowshoe for Two ButterCream. Make sure to leave a gap between the stocking’s top and the W.
- Using your Bling Stylus and Just White Buttercream, dot on top of the socks to create little fluffy cuffs.
- For a fun pop, add little snowflakes to the background.
- Finish with Super Shiny or Flat Matte Top Coat.