Courtesy of @marsaimartin
This year's American Music Awards (AMAs) came through with no shortage of fabulous nail looks!
Both looks were achieved using OPI nail products.
Get Marsai's Look:
- After cleaning and prepping nails with OPI N.A.S. 99 Nail Cleansing Solution, apply OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat.
- Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Apply OPI GelColor in Coconut Over OPI, cure for 30 seconds, and repeat the process.
- On the pointer and ring fingers, apply a thin layer of OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat over the nails, and draw a thin curved line with GelColor in Snow Day in LA and another line with OPI GelColor in Chocolate Moose.
- Using a detail brush, gently drag them in waves to create a marble look, and cure them for 30 seconds.
- Finish by applying with OPI GelColor Matte Coat, and cure for 30 seconds.
Get Iann's Look:
- Apply a coat of OPI GelColor Stay Strong Base Coat.
- Apply two thin layers of OPI GelColor in Maraschino Cheer-y.
- Using a design brush, swipe a couple of strokes of OPI GelColor in Black Onyx onto the nail to create the marble effect.
- Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat.