essie products were used on these four looks from the 2021 Met Gala.
Amanda Gorman’s nail look was created by celebrity manicurist Yoko Sakakura.
Get Amanda's Look:
- Clean each nail thoroughly with an alcohol wipe.
- Apply smooth-e as the base coat.
- Follow with one coat of no place like chrome.
- After allowing a few minutes to dry, apply one coat of love at frost sight.
- After drying for five to seven minutes, apply a coat of good to go to seal off the look.
- To finish, apply a few drops of apricot cuticle oil to moisturize the cuticles.
Naomi Osaka’s look was created by celebrity manicurist Maki Sakamoto.
Get Naomi's Look:
- Begin by applying here to stay base coat.
- Then place two coats of licorice to the nails and two coats of set-in stones to an accent nail.
- Apply rhinestones to decorate.
- Seal the look with a layer of gel couture platinum grade top coat.
- Finish off with a layer of apricot cuticle oil on cuticles.
Shawn Mendes' look was created by celebrity manicurist Betina Goldstein.
Get Shawn's Look:
- Begin by applying a coat of licorice to each nail.
- Rough up and chip nails using a nail file.
- Blend chips in with gel-setter top coat so the look is natural.
- Seal the look with a layer of apricot cuticle oil on cuticles.
Gemma Chan’s look was created by celebrity manicurist Betina Goldstein.
Get Gemma's Look:
- Begin by applying a coat of gel couture sheer fantasy to each nail.
- Follow with a coat of gel-setter to create a base for crystals.
- Place Swarovski crystals on the nails using nail glue.
- Seal with another coat of gel-setter to lock in the look to finish.
- Apply a few drops of apricot cuticle oil to moisturize the cuticles.