Taylor Swift had a massive night at the Grammy Awards.
She took home two awards for "Midnights," Best Pop Vocal Album and Album of the Year. Swift also became the first person to win Album of the Year four times. If that wasn't enough, Swift also announced her new album "The Tortured Poets Department," set to be released April 19, while accepting her award for Best Pop Vocal Album (her 13th Grammy win... iykyk).
Of course a night as big as this called for an iconic look. Swift rocked a custom white Schiaparelli couture gown with black gloves and layers of necklaces, including a black choker with a working clock. Once the gloves came off, the nails were in full view! Swift wore a chic white manicure to compliment her dress and tease the color of her new album.
- Begin with nail prep.
- Apply one layer of CND PLEXIGEL Bonder, and cure in the CND LED Lamp using preset button 1.
- Apply one layer of CND PLEXIGEL Shaper to add strength and shape to the nails. Cure using button 2B, and clean with 99% IPA.
- If you need to, you can shape and refine the nail using a 180 grit file and buffer and clean with 99% IPA.
- Apply two layers of CND Shellac in Studio White. Cure each layer using button 2S.
- Using a nail art brush, mix CND Shellac No-Wipe+ Top Coat and CND Over the Top Effects in Pearl Obsession and apply to the smile line of the nail, blending it to the tip of the nails to create a gradient effect. Cure using button 3.
- Apply one layer of CND Shellac No-Wipe+ Top Coat to seal the effect, and cure using button 3.
- Moisturize with CND Solar Oil to condition nails and cuticles.