Barbiecore is going to be making the rounds again this Halloween, with Barbie likely being a trending costume this year.
Every costume needs a complimentary nail look. If you are in need of a fall, Barbiecore nail design, look no further! Paris Lash Academy is sharing a tutorial for a scarecrow nail design in pink.
Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to create the look for yourself or your clients and watch the video tutorial posted to PLA's Instagram page.
- Use PLA's Sun-Kissed as the base coat for the nail.
- Apply PLA's Sass Master from one corner of the nail to the free edge in an oval shape.
- Apply PLA"s Hustle, Rest, Repeat to the other edge of the nail in the same style as step two. The look should resemble a French tip with two intersecting colors.
- Outline the pink sections of the nail using Black Liner Gel.
- Add stitching to the nail with the black liner gel.
- Finish with Non-Wipe Top Coat.