For your next nail art client, try Seche Premier Colour. The new lacquer line includes 24 diverse shades in a lasting, high-gloss formula.
1. Prep the nail. Apply Base, then one coat of Alter Ego.
2. On a tile or mixing tray, mix Sealant top coat, Calla Lily and Assertive. Use a flat angled brush to apply the mixture along the edges of the nail.
3. Use a flat angled brush to paint Alter Ego down the center of the nail.
4. Use a detail brush to paint Ambitious down the center of the nail, showing some Alter Ego on either side.
5. Use a detail brush to apply chunky glitter polish down the center of the nail, showing some Ambitious on either side.
6. Apply Sealant to either side of the glitter polish. While it’s still wet, use a striping brush to paint jagged lines with Calla Lily, creating a marbled effect. To finish, apply Sealant to the entire nail.
Watch a video on how this look is created:
800.621.9585 • seche.com
What do you think of these high-gloss lacquers? Let us know in the comments below!
This story was originally published in the April 2017 issue of NAILPRO.
[Images: Seche; (Tips) Armando Sanchez; (Nail Tech)Vicki Ornellas]