Courtesy of Yoko Sakaura
Nail artist Yoko Sakakura created Elizabeth Debicki's manicure for the Golden Globes.
Debicki won Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical-Comedy or Drama Television Series for "The Crown." She wore a Dior Haute Couture dress to the award show.
Follow the step-by-step tutorial to recreate this look for your clients.
- After filing and shaping the nails, apply Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover to soften the skin.
- Push back cuticles and trim extra skin as needed. Clean nails with alcohol.
- Apply Hard as Nails as a strengthening base coat.
- Apply one coat of Sally Hansen Good.Kind.Pure Demi Matte Vegan Nail Color in Cashew Butter.
- After drying for 5-7 minutes, apply Insta-Dri Top Coat.
- Moisturize cuticle with Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil.