If your client likes decadence, these do it all! Here’s how to combine a turtle shell design, glitter, florals, and texture, all in one manicure: »
1. Mix 3 parts BRISA Sculpting Gel Clear and 1 part Additives Hummingbird and apply a thin layer over a BRISA Gel Enhancement. DO NOT CURE.
2. Dip a Gel Flat Oval Brush in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol and pick up Additives Hydrangea Bloom to form a paste. Brush onto netting. Wrap netting around finger and secure with a craft glue dot. Lock gel for 10 seconds in the CND UV Lamp. Gently remove netting. Cure for two minutes.
3. Seal pattern with a thin layer of BRISA Clear Sculpting Gel. Cure for two minutes. Refine with CND files and buffers and apply a thin layer of BRISA Gloss. Cure for two minutes.
4. Use a stylus and Shellac Butterfly Queen to create a rose pattern. Cure for two minutes.
5. Apply Shellac Top Coat to the rose pattern. Cure for two minutes and clean the nail with 99% IPA.