If your client just wants something colorful and fun, here’s the design to try. Use either CND Shellac or Vinylux and these step-by-step guidelines to pull it off:
Option 1: CND Shellac
1. Apply two thin layers of Shellac Black Pool. Cure each layer for two minutes in the CND UV Lamp.
2. Use a detail brush to apply multiple roses and vines using Shellac Cream Puff down the center of the nail. Cure for two minutes.
3. Use a dry brush technique over the white roses with Shellac Tinted Love, Wisteria Haze, Beckoning Begonia and Butterfly Queen. DO NOT CURE.
4. Mix Additives Hydrangea Bloom and a dash of Silver Ponyfoot and apply over the white vines. DO NOT CURE.
5. Use a detail brush to accent flowers with Shellac Bicycle Yellow. Cure for two minutes.
6. Apply a thin layer of Shellac Top Coat.
7. Cure for two minutes and clean the nail with 99% IPA.
Option 2: Vinylux
1. Apply two thin layers of Vinylux Black Pool.
2. Use a detail brush to apply multiple roses and vines using Vinylux Cream Puff down the center of the nail.
3. Mix Vinylux Top Coat and Additives Nectar Glaze and apply over a few white roses. Apply Vinylux Crushed Rose, Wisteria Haze, Beckoning Begonia and Butterfly Queen over the remaining white roses.
4. Mix Vinylux Top Coat and Additives Hydrangea Bloom with a dash of Silver Ponyfoot.
5. Use a detail brush to apply to the vines. Accent flowers with Vinylux Bicycle Yellow.
6. Apply a layer of Vinylux Top Coat.