Selena Gomez has recently made her reemergence in the music scene with hit songs "Calm Down" and "Single Soon."
Unsurprisingly, her appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards was highly discussed. Gomez also took home a VMA for the Best Afrobeats Award for "Calm Down" with Rema. She was also nominated for Best Collaboration and Song of the Year.
Gomez wore a gorgeous floral halter dress by Oscar de la Renta. To compliment her look, Celebrity Manicurist Tom Bachik (@tombachik) created a glazed fiery red manicure using products from Paris Lash Academy.
Below, Bachik shares his step-by-step tutorial for bringing the look to life.
- Start off with "a perfect manicure" using Tweezerman x Tom Bachik Ultimate Nail Care Set before applying full coverage tips to add length.
- Then, shape the nails into a long tapered square.
- Apply Paris Lash Academy's Chai and Chai Again.
- Apply a golden iridescent glaze.
- To protect the look and add a deep high gloss shine, use the PLA Non-Wipe Top Coat.