Courtesy of @betina_goldstein
Celebrity nail artist Betina Goldstein created Shawn Mendes’ Tommy Hilfiger-inspired look using CND for the Met Gala 2022.
“We wanted to take inspiration from Shawn’s Tommy Hilfiger look and brought that out in his nails, which resulted in a matte navy-blue set with an iconic feature nail and gold clusters for an extra pop!” commented Goldstein.
Get the Look:
- Apply CND Shellac Original Base Coat, and cure with the CND LED Lamp.
- Next, apply two coats of CND Shellac in the shade Winter Nights, and cure after each layer.
- Add a feature nail that is reflective of the iconic Tommy Hilfiger flag, using CND Shellac in shades Decadence and Studio White.
- Then seal everything using CND Shellac Matte Top Coat for that super matte but smooth finish.
- Add gold clusters, and place them on each nail, adhering them using CND PLEXIGEL Builder.
- Lastly, moisturize the nails and cuticles with CND SolarOil.