Courtesy of @betina_goldstein
Celebrity nail artist Betina Goldstein created Lily James’ Met Gala nail look using CND products!
“We wanted the nails to be clean, classic and natural with a little bit of sparkle. We really wanted these nails to be an extension of her stunning dress, almost as if they are dripping off her hands!” said Goldstein.
Get the Look:
- Apply CND PLEXIGEL Bonder, and cure with the CND LED Lamp.
- Apply two coats of CND PLEXIGEL Shaper to perfect the deep almond shape, cure after each layer.
- Apply two coats of CND Shellac in the shade Veiled for a sheer, natural look.
- Seal with CND Shellac Original Top Coat for high shine.
- Use CND PLEXIGEL Builder as an adhesive, and apply crystals and chains. Make sure to cluster them toward the tip of the nails so it looks like they are dripping off.