Celebrity manicurist Temeka Jackson created Jennifer Coolidge's manicure for the Emmy Awards.
Winner of Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for "White Lotus," Coolidge wore a black gothic pleated gown with a floral bronze pattern. To compliment her outfit for the night, Jackson (@customtnails1) created bronze, sun-kissed French Tips using products from OPI to complete Coolidge's Emmy look.
You can follow the step-by-step tutorial below to recreate this look for your clients!
- Shape the nail into a medium almond shape.
- Apply OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor in Bare My Soul. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Stay Matte Top Coat. Wipe clean with OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipes.
- Paint French tip with one coat of OPI GelColor in Worth a Pretty Penne.
- Apply one coat of OPI Chrome Effects No-Cleanse Top Coat only on the French tip.
- Apply OPI Chrome Effects in Bronzed by the Sun on top of Worth a Pretty Penne using a sponge-tipped applicator to rub powder on on the French tip. Use a cosmetic soft brush to remove excess powder.
- Finally, apply one thin coat on the entire nail of OPI Chrome Effects No-Cleanse Top Coat.