In Byrdie magazine's holiday issue, cover star Shay Mitchell shares an in-depth look at her many hats as an actress, mother, entrepreneur, influencer and more.
Editor in Chief and General Manager of Byrdie Hallie Gould shares the inspiration behind the cover shoot with Mitchell, saying "The holidays are the time to go all out — pearls, bows, shimmer, satin, etc. It feels like this time of year gives everyone an extra-special, candlelit glow. It's when we can drink champagne with abandon and dress up like ornaments."
Follow the step-by-step tutorial to create this chic look for your clients.
- Complete nail prep.
- Apply medium coffin length extensions.
- Apply two coats of a sheer nude polish of your choice as a base color.
- Use French Manicure Gel - French White to create a French smile line.
- Use a skinny brush and black gel polish to create a vertical stripe across half of the nail.
- Finish with a glossy top coat.