Celebrate summer with this bright and beautiful rose design. Jana Duzanec shares how to get the look!
1. Use a wide brush or sponge to blend two gel colors into an ombre. Apply top coat.
2. With magenta acrylic paint, create a circle and start to paint the rose petals.
4. Add details with a touch of white acrylic paint.
5. With dark green, yellow and white add middle of the flower and leaves arround it. Apply top coat.
6. With gel paint and a very slim brush, give accent to your flower including slim lines and dots in the middle. With a sponge, make spots around the tips.
7. Sprinkle with acrylic powder around the tips in the same shades as background.
[Images courtesy of Jana Duzanec]