Top nail artist and Fashion Week staple Rita Remark created this fun, fall-inspired nail art look. Graphic lines and triangles of color in rich, autumnal shades allude to one of the season’s prominent fashion staples: the argyle sweater. Below, Rita shares her tips on recreating the look for your clients using Essie nail polishes.
Flip through to learn how to get the look!
1. Apply one coat of Essie‘s First Base Base Coat, followed by two coats of Russian Roulette.
2. Dip a striping brush in No More Film and paint a triangle at the tip of the nail.
3. Mirror step two with another triangle in Sole Mate. The points should meet in the center of each nail.
4. With a striping brush dipped in Romper Room, draw two x’s, one at the tip and one at the base, in a criss-cross pattern.
5. Seal the deal with Good to Go Top Coat. *Rita’s Tip: The triangles can be filled with the striping brush or very delicately with the Essie brush.
[Images courtesy of Blue Sky PR]