Courtesy of Brittney Boyce
Megan Fox stunned at the 5th Jam for Janie Grammy Awards Viewing Party in a metal chainmail dress and bubblegum pink hair.
"We wanted to do something really fun to compliment Megan's new hair color debut and CND's Kiss From a Rose is the perfect shade to match," shares Boyce.
You can follow the tutorial below to get the look!
- Begin with nail prep.
- Apply a layer of CND Plexigel Bonder, and cure in the CND LED Lamp.
- Using CND Future Forms with CND PLEXIGEL Builder, build nail length and shape. Cure.
- Clean the nail with 99% IPA, shape and refine with a buffer and clean again.
- Apply two layers of CND Shellac shade Kiss From a Rose, curing between layers.
- Seal with CND Shellac No-Wipe+ Top Coat. Cure.
- Using CND PLEXIGEL Builder, secure silver charms. Cure.
- Condition nails and cuticles with CND SolarOil.