Courtesy of Morgan Taylor x Gelish
Morgan Taylor and Gelish have launched a Sing 2 Holiday Winter 2021 collection in collaboration with NBC Universal.
The Sing 2 collection is full of glitz, glamor and gorgeous shades inspired by Sing characters!
“We are so excited to be partnering with NBC Universal for the Sing 2 collection,” says Danny Haile, CEO and Founder of Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish. “When the first Sing film came out, people of all ages fell in love with the memorable characters and the story of making your dreams come true. Now that the sequel is coming, we are so happy to be able to create a color collection inspired by this heartwarming and hilarious cast of characters.”
The collection comes in different formulations: dip powder, nail lacquer and gel polish.
Shades in the Sing 2 Collection:
- Breakout Star—Blue metallic
- Miss Crawly Chic—Green metallic
- Gunter’s Get Down—Yellow-gold shimmer
- Rosy Rosita—Red shimmer
- All Eyes On Meena—Champagne metallic
- Coming Up Crystal—Holographic glitter
- Shake It Til You Make It—Light brown crème
- Moon Theater Shine—Gray crème
- Red Shore City Rouge—Cranberry crème
- It’s Showtime!—Berry crème
- Ready To Work It—Dark brown crème
- Front Of House Glam—Blackest-brown crème