Courtesy of Kiara Sky
Kiara Sky has launched its fall collection: Wine Down!
The collection features six brand-new fall colors to choose from, in gel, lacquer or dip formulations.
Each color was carefully selected to complement all signature fall trends.
“I cannot believe I do not have colors like this already! Kiara Sky continues to impress me time and time again with beautiful and unique colors that my clients actually want! The pigmentation and richness of these colors is incredible, and I cannot wait to use these for fall and winter!” said a Kiara Sky nail educator.
Shades in the Wine Down collection are:
- Bottles Up: A rich and sultry emerald green
- Wine Down: A midnight blue
- Chardon-Aye: A blend of rose gold and gold glitters
- Marilyn Merlot: A rich brown
- Sip Happens: A light dusty pink
- Pour Decisions: A dark mustard yellow