The new and versatile Mia Secret 4D Nail Plastiline is a white UV/LED gel that can be used to create beautiful multidimensional art with a variety of tools, including brushes, dotting tools, silicon tools and needles.
1. Prep the nail with Nail Prep and Xtrabond Primer, and then apply a form.
2. Next, extend the natural nail bed using Cover Pink acrylic and Multibalance acrylic on the cuticle area.
3. Sculpt the free edge with White acrylic and, once set, remove the form. File and shape the nail, then seal it with UV Finish Gel Ultra Shine and cure for 60 seconds.
4. To create the flowers, apply a medium-size pearl of 4D Nail Plastiline to the cuticle area. Then, use a 3D Brush to work the product in a spiral to shape the flower. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat.
5. Next, use a paint spatula to apply a small amount of 4D Nail Plastiline on the nail. Then, using a 3D Brush, spread the Plastiline into a thin layer. Use a dotting tool to carve out circles to create a crochet effect. Cure for 30 seconds.
6. Complete the design by adding gems to the nail.
For more information, visit miasecretnails.com.
What do you think of Mia Secret’s 4-D Nail Plastiline? Let us know in the comments below!
This article was first published in the December 2017 issue of NAILPRO